Laneige Sleeping Mask



Laneige was one of the Korean brands that was introduced to me back then when I first started watching Youtube, besides Missha which was also another Korean brands that was also introduced through Youtube back then.

I started off using Laneige skincare line back then and fell in love with Korean skincare and ever since then I never stopped using Korean skincare, I'm always trying new skincare from other brands.  It's crazy how it has become so popular now!

Although I'm trying to finish up my current facial products so I can start using the Laneige cushion and give a full review on it as well as the cushion concealer too.  But I will say I really love the lip sleeping mask!

The lip sleeping mask is one of my favorite Laneige product, I see why it's so hyped up in the beauty community!  I used it as a mask on my lips when I am doing my night skincare routine, it is the most moisturizing product I've ever used!  I sometimes use it as a lip balm when I'm doing my morning routine.  It has a thick sticky consistency, the smell is pleasant for someone who has allergies it's not overpowering, it has a berry smell to it which I like!  Would I repurchase it if I ran out? Yes! I would definitely repurchase it if I ever run out of the product! These are my thoughts on the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask...pretty simple and forward on what I think of the product.




No comments

Post a Comment