Dr. Jart Tiger Grass color correcting and COSRX Centella Blemish



I am reviewing the Dr. Jart Tiger Grass color correcting treatment and the COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule, I find the Dr. Jart Tiger Grass coloring correcting really works on diminishing redness, however, I find the consistency a little thick for my combination skin.  I like how it has SPF30 in it where you can use it as a sunblock,  I only wish it came with a spatula to scoop the product out instead of using your finger that was my second con about the product besides the thickness of the product.

For the COSROX I like how it is moisturizing but it did not do anything for my redness so I decided to mix the two products together since the ampule is more gel-like consistency, it gave me just the right consistency for the Dr. Jart product which it helped a lot for me to apply on my combination skin!  It made the Dr. Jart product thin out and less thickness it was a lot easier to apply on the dry spots on my face which helped a lot!

I would say the Dr. Jart color correcting would be more for people who have oily skin then dry to combination skin with dry areas.  I hope once I am done using both products I want to try the Dr. Jart Repair Serum and test that product out to see if it suits my combination skin!



No comments

Post a Comment