Sephora Haul!!

 
 
Hi ladies!  I have a Sephora haul I wanted to share with you guys!  I picked up some skin care products that I wanted to try out to see if I like it.  I purchased six masks, three from the line Boscia (Charcoal pore-minimizing hydrogel mask, Vitamin C brightening hydrogel mask, and Green tea mattifyinng hydrogel mask.)  and the other three is from the line Karuna (Brightening face mask, Hydrating face mask, and Age defying face mask.)  I also picked up the Clinique moisture surge intense moisturizer and the Caudalie beauty exlixer.
 
 
 
I'm a sucker for masks!  I have combination to dry skin and usually masks helps hydrates my skin.  I've never tried Karuna skin care products before, thought I picked up some of their masks and try it to see how I like it. 
 
 
I've heard so many things about Boscia but never picked up anything from that line.  When I saw the Boscia masks I got sucker in and had to try their masks out!  I can't wait to try the Charcoal pore minimizing hydrogel mask, charcoal is known to help purify and deep clean the skin! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the other day I was watching Jen (frmheadtotoe) and she was doing a Sephora haul on her channel and she mention the Clinique moisture surge intense moisturizer, that she uses it when her skin needed hydration.  Since I tend to have combination to dry skin I decided to purchased the moisturizer and give it a shot to see if it hydrates my skin.  My only con about the product is that it has a alcohol smell to it not a big fan of the smell, I'm hoping that I can get past the smell of it.

 
Another hydration product I purchased a long with the other products that I mention earlier.  I wanted to use the Caudalie elixir as a hydration setting spray after I apply make-up,  since make-up tends to dry my skin I'm hoping it helps to set and hydrates after make-up application.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment

  1. Love the karuna masks!!! Great haul pash :))?

    ReplyDelete