New Year 2020!



It's been a while since I post anything on my blog.  I've been so caught up with work and my personal life that I don't even have time to blog.   Time sure went by so fast it's already 2020!  Where did the time go?  2019 hasn't been good for me, I had 2 breakups and switched jobs a couple of times because I wasn't happy with the jobs.  For 2020 I've decided to write down goals and work on myself more.  This year is to "Love" myself more!

I purchased this Artist of Life workbook to help achieve my goals and work on myself.  There are times when I forget to even love myself and tend to put others before me it can be very exhausting at times.  I'm just trying to figure out everything in my life, where I want to be, what I want to do, and if I'm going to even make it through life.

There's so much I want to do for 2020! Travel, explore new places, meet new people, and eat foods that I've never tried before!  I'm hoping for new adventures, happiness, and new opportunities for 2020!



No comments

Post a Comment