Lorac Unzipped Palette

 photo 1dc8ffb2-98c3-471f-afb1-0fdf22052592.jpg 


The Lorac Unzipped palette has been a hyped up product for a couple of years now in the beauty world, I've finally got my hands on it!  I was debating between the Lorac Unzipped and the Urban Decay Naked 3 but after seeing the price on the Naked 3 ($54) I opt for the Lorac Unzipped palette ($40) instead, I purchased The Lorac Unzipped palette at Ulta.
 
  
  photo 1fddf36c-ae14-4cc5-924a-e4f9a7ef048f.jpg

The palette consist of ten gorgeous neutral colors!  It ranges from pink beige tones to plum tones, there are six shimmer and four mattes.  I was testing out all the colors to see if they are pigmented and blendable, I must say the pigmentation of all the colors didn't disappoint me and how bleandable they are.  I didn't get any fall outs while testing the colors, the palette has equal amount of colors for all over the lid and for highlighting.   I recommend this palette if you are looking for colors for everyday in your makeup routine.  




- Undercover: Matte cream nude color
- Unbelievable: Shimmer rose gold color
- Unattainable: Shimmer copper color
- Unconditional: Matte rosey mauve color
- Unbridled: Matte brownish plum color




-Undiscovered: Shimmer pale gold
-Unreal: Shimmer rose gold
-Uncensored: Shimmer bronze
-Unspoken: Matte light brown
-Untamed: Shimmer brown


2 comments

  1. These r so my type of colors. And wow, I did not know it was this cheap, I thought it was same price as naked palettes. If possible, you should do a face of the day with this palette :))) I love how you do your makeup !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I will try to do a look with the palette and post up pictures on my blog!:)

      Delete